got a 751 f series w/ahc. Have an intermediate problem where the loader won't lift or tilt. Get 5 flashes on handle which is for a bad actuator. Checked sensor supply voltage and signal voltage going to actuator and that was good. Curios if I'm right with faulty actuator before i order it their not cheap. Any help or other ideas would be appreciated.
If you are able to lift or tilt before the machine locks up, try swapping the wiring at both actuators and see if the problem stays with the same actuator....for example: if it lifts ok but locks up on tilt, when you swap the wiring the controls will be opposite but if it still lifts ok and still locks up on tilt then you can be fairly certain the problem is the tilt actuator. If you have a bad actuator and it is the type that bolts directly to the valve, do yourself a favor and replace the seals on the control valve spools behind both actuators.....leaking oil will cause the actuator to fail.
I already flip flopped the wiring. The only thing that stays the same is when you twist either hand controller outward. I only get the 5 flashes in the handle then. Which ever 1 you twist outward first is the actuator you get the code on. Talked to bobcat in 3 different places their clueless. Bobcat changed the actuators at some point in time. I found out today that my machine has the newer actuators. Gonna start looking for loose connections or bared wire shorting out again. Any other ideas appreciated.:beatsme
Is there power at either of the actuators? I've run into a similar problem but in my case the lift or tilt won't do anything, well, they move a little....maybe an inch or so but then nothing. I can hear the hydraulics going through the valve when I step on the pedals but it won't raise or tilt. Only that small inch or so movement.
That sounds like a safety interlock keeping you from moving. Check the seat belt and safety bar switches if it has one. Do you have a light or code coming on?
There are no lights at all on the BICS controller.
Advanced hand control problems Hey guys I have a 1999 863 with hand controls I left it outside next to my silage bag last week because I was to lazy to drive it back to the machine shed we got a 3 inch snow and now the hand controls dont work right. It will lift and tilt but it wont do both at the same time if you try it just stops and sounds like it is bypassing the relief valve. If I hit some of the rocker switches or float button it will lock out and I have to restart the machine to go again. I have looked at the harness and havent seen any problems and there wasnt any snow under the cab makes me think the problem is in the top side of the hand controls, the rubber boots around the hand controls do have some small rips in them. If anyone has had this problem I would take all the help I can get Thanks
normally dirt under the seat runner sprung brackets
when the tilt lift function messes up on ours we usually just check/wiggle the fuses and it works again. i know kinda redneck but it works
yep fuses always corroding,worth checking
Just put it in the shed and pointed the heater at it for a hour it works fine now. gess i wont park it outside any more but i will check the fuses for corrision