Anybody have knowledge of asv single stick hydraulic drive motor controls? my problem is the control stick works fine in reverse but to go forward i have to idle the machine down and slowly move the stick forward to get the machine moving than it works fine until i stop moving forward than i have to repeat the move again to go forward. anybody had that trouble before ? I hate to buy a joy stick for $900.00 and have the same trouble. i have heard the pilot pressure may be low but it works fine in reveres i think it would be the same line pressure but i don't know . but if anybody can help me i would appreciate it.
The post did not print it all its an ASV RC-100 and I could use some hydraulic motor control help if someone could be so kind I can give you pressure readings if needed i have the gauges and hoses but I am afraid to tweek on the rexroth pump settings no knowing which one, there seams to be several thanks guys if you can help