I have a 2012 case 580N that I am stuck on. The DIC turns orange and the alarm is constant when I release the park brake. Machine has 6589hrs and most recent code was the 1004 blockage code at 6577hrs and 95 occ next was 3409 at 6508 hrs. Hoe was serviced at around 6200 hrs. I changed hyd filter again and I am still getting orange screen with park symbol flashing on screen that changes to green after 5 seconds, if I put into fwd or rev the screen goes red with a solid "N".
What position is the seat in when you are doing each of these operations? (facing forward, facing backhoe, or somewhere in between?) Is the seat position switch not damaged and working properly? You will get the put shuttle in “N”eutral warning if the parking brake is turned off, and the shuttle is in gear, and the seat is not locked in the facing forward position. Similarly you will get the park brake alarm if you release the park brake and the seat is not locked in the facing forward position. The 1004 hydraulic filter restriction 12 hours ago has nothing to do with park brake and neutral messages/symbols that I can think of. Please let us know what your seat position is in during these events.
Thanks for the help, the seat switch had a broken screw, the nut was broke off but the screw was still in the switch so the switch had dropped. Dont know why I didn't check that, guess I was stuck on hyd issue.