Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with Madill Yarder

JRL1204 ยท 2013-05-02 15:53

We have a used Madill 009 or 046 and not sure if we have all the parts. We need help setting this up for digging gravel in a gravel pit. Is anyone out there who knows how to set this up or lead us in the right direction??

Replies3
  1. #1ben46a2013-05-04 08:10

    Try the forestry equipment section, some madill guys on there.

  2. #2wornout wrench2013-05-04 20:11

    JRL1204 What exactacly do you need help with and which machine do you have. A 009 is a highlead machine, has 2 big drums for the main and haulback, the 046 is a skyline machine, similar but it has one more big drum. What kind of parts are you looking for? or do you just need names ect. I can probaly help you out with some of the things you need information wise or a few suggestions.

  3. #3BCC Tyee2013-05-06 00:13

    I contract dig with yarders for a living. I might be able to help you out. I have worked quite a bit in the twin cities area and in Moorehead Mn. If your interested you can email me with any questions and your phone number if you want. My e mail is [email protected] . if I cant help you I know people who can. I also currently have one machine left available to contract dig with. Its an 8 yard machine. Feel free to give me a shout. Have a great day, Nick.