Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

need help with my sky track !!

loed sky track ยท 2016-07-19 00:02

hey everyone,I have an old sky track. Its a LOED model 534. The hydraulic pump is bad, I have a machine shop that can build me a new one but i need to know how much pressure my machine needs to function properly to ensure they use a pump that is rated at a high enough pressure. Any help will be greatly appreciated as i am needing this lift on a job asap. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2016-07-19 00:31

    The pressure check page says 2,750 for the first section, 2,500 for the middle section, 2,750 for the rear section. I would suggest 3,000 psi rating for all three. Don't know what rpm the engine turns but the pump sections are stated as 56 gpm, 42 gpm, and 32 gpm from the shaft end back.

  2. #2loed sky track2016-07-19 08:23

    Great! Thanks for the quick response. I wasn't sure what I could find out since this machine is older. Again, thx

  3. #3lantraxco2016-07-19 17:27

    No worries, hope it works out for you