ok I found a wiring harness finally for my 580C it looks the same, had a few extra breaker on it but all the wires look the same from what I can see of what was left of mine, but here my problem when I get to where it goes to the clutch cutout this one came with a second harness 2 pieces top and bottom, but looks like mine was a one piece and the clutch cutout was wired through it so now I'm trying to figure out if both the wire on the clutch Solenoid are hot or does one need to go to ground cause there not a pig tail for the solenoid. And I keep reading about a Diode but this wiring harness doesn't have one any help would be so helpful and if I didn't make this plain just ask and I will try and correct for you to better understand. thanks
Have you looked at the schematic diagram in the service manual, Rick ?
I have good news to report ! I look high and low and at everything I could find and I figured it out, I finally got it working the clutch cutout started clicking, I had it on the bench had it all wired up and tried all the switches and it worked whoopie so just got to put it on backhoe now. but I have to thank all the guys on this forum for all the help I could not have done any of this without you guys I knew nothing about a backhoe when I bought it but now I have learn more in this short while and it been fun
I’m working on this now trying to get wired correctly where does the power come from to the floor switch it looks like it flows into switch then solenoid with diode between ground and power that feeds it from floor switch