Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need help with roading fender for 950H

Alberta ยท 2010-02-11 20:57

I'll try to keep it simple : New loader, suppose to come with roading fenders....sales guy gets the boot and branch manager not aware of this option that was verbally agreed with. Dealer not wanting to get us ticked off offers to supply fenders but I do the install. They keep short changing me on the parts. Now all that is missing are the plates that fastens the lower hinges to the loader frame( dealer doesn't want to absorb the cost anymore...) Does anyone have a (fairly recent) loader with these on and willing to take some picturse of them so I can try to fab these missing plates ? Thanks Regards

Replies6
  1. #1Diagonal Brace2010-02-12 02:05

    Fenderless 950 A quick search on Machinery Trader found these. Sadly almost all machines with these fenders are in Europe. Funny there aren't more machines here with them but I'll bet they are expensive. You may try searching Cats used equipment to see if there are any and maybe they could take close ups for you. How do you tell when a salesman is lying? When his lips are moving.:canada

  2. #2Per Eriksson2010-02-12 19:03

    You got the hinges and need the piece that welds on the frame for the hinge to bolt to? I have a 950H with roading fenders on it and can take some measurments but a pic or something describing what you need will help.

  3. #3Alberta2010-02-12 22:46

    I would greatly appreciate, Per Regards

  4. #4Alberta2010-02-22 17:27

    Good day Per. I need the part that ties the "A" hinge piece to the "B" part of loader frame. Thanks

  5. #5Per Eriksson2010-03-04 12:40

    Found the cable.... Here's a few pic of a machine that came with fenders from the factory. You'll also see the partnumber for the bracket that's welded on.

  6. #6Alberta2010-03-04 13:09

    I thank you very much Per. My welder is already starting on the fabrication of the bracket. I owe you one. Thank you again.