im a novice mechanic and was given the task to put into top condition terex ta 30's. is there anyone around there who might be an expert in diagnosing these trucks?
You will stay busy
Congratulations on your promotion, get some service manuals and start at th he front, keep good records and dont skip any steps when diagnosing. Never assume anything, start at symptom and work it till you find the cause, then make repair. Good luck.
kirol okubo What is the truck doing ? I have manual for terex truck in pdf .What is your email . Thanks ED
funny I found this thread near the top! I am looking at some 2004 terex ta30's for possible purchase at the next Ritchie bros auction in Chehalis (12-19?). just wanted some suggestions on what to look for, what checks to run them through I am a heavy equipment mechanic by trade but have never worked on terex's. I am not looking for "buy a Volvo" or "even cats are better" almost everything has its place and these are obviously not the highest production or most reliable but your run of the mill construction job is not like a mining operation so you don't always have to have the best!!! ........TIO