Hi everyone. Have myself a case 850 that we are trying to get running well after a bit of a layoff (4 years). The motor had a broken injector pipe for number 4 from pump to injector. Just after a part number to buy a new one. We are running , just not perfect yet!! Thanks
Welcome to HEF @drottmatt Assuming you are in Newcastle Australia? The naturally aspirated 850D #4 injector pipe with CAV Lucas pump - CNH number J914802 (3914802 Cummins number) The turbo 850D #4 injector pipe with Bosch VE pump - CNH number J903488 (#903488 Cummins number) Any decent diesel fuel injection shop should be able to make one for you, if you can supply them a sample. Cheers
Yes Newcastle NSW!! Thanks for the number. I shall continue on and see how I go Looking forward to making a mess on the property with it
Can yours be repaired if its a no letter machine you may not be able to get new
Yes we will try for a repair as well as source a new one I have one coming and also a 3 week wait in new injectors Cheers