looking for a job in eastern pa operating heavy equipment dozer loader excavator can operate them all 30 years experance email if you know of any thing thanks gary
Good luck Gary.I am looking for something part time here in Connecticut and noone seems interested.The housing market is pretty depressed around here.Ron G
lots of work in Iraq well there are tons of MHE work over here in Iraq. Things have calmed down alot. Lots of crane work and Retch work, ( picks up 40ft and 20ft containers) forklift work, 24k 30k and 50k loaders are what is over here. Some dozer work but its mainly for incenrator plants and burning sites.
Where is eastern PA are you located, I know tons of companies.
Who to avoid in CT I don't know who is hiring but I can tell you who to avoid. They're in N. Branford, CT. ( Can't name names ) But he's well known for ripping off the working man. I worked for this outfit in New Orleans and never got paid a dime. The owner " slithered " out of N.O. in the dark of night with my money and others that worked for him. Be careful. Do the research. This person , however, went home with $ 750,000.00 What a guy !!!!! God Bless our troups !!!!!:usa
Have bag , will travel Interested in coming over. Who would I contact ? Crane op for 28 years. Mani, Amer, LK Blt, Grove , Krupp. :usa Also finish dozer. " Scratch yer back " trackhoe oper and forklift.
That company has been notorious for many years and they say the son is worse than his father before him who made a name for himself in this area. I have worked indirectly for him as he partnered with my boss to pave a housing development that we did the dirtwork on.I would not work for him for any amount of money.Ron G
hey bobcat shoot me a private message jordan
You know them , too ? Without naming names, there is no doubt we are referring to the same person. What a few dollars will do to some people !!!! Really sad Visit ripoffreport.com and thesqueakywheel.com. Thanks for your reply. Good Luck !! :usa
Operator Available Nj / Pa willing to travel New to the board here, some what new to the operator industry. Operated equipment for a couple years, decided to make it official by going to a trade school for my certification, thinking it would be easier to find a job with it. I was used ro getting the official "no" without the actual experience on paper, But I guess its a bad time of year. I thought a cert. could be used for at least one year experience? Anyway anybody with any leads would be appreciated. really would like to get into demolition and scrap work, Wheeled/ track loader, excavator, or dozer work. Also willing to travel, or nj/ ny/ pa work. ...thanks, mike
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums mikefordemo! :drinkup
need a job thanks to all that replyed if i did not answer changed internet service still looking i live near lancaster pa checked all local companys nothing thinking about travling and coming home on weekends if you know of anything close please let me know thanks gary
thanks to all that replyed i changed internet service and had to change name to caterpillar627 still looking send me a email if you know any more thanks gary
Check into H&K. I know some of their companies are slow, but I know people that work for them and they are a good company to work for. Also, Schlouch is out of the Reading area. I have a buddy who is a hoe operator for them on a pipe crew and he is very happy with them.
Schlouch is good, i worked there for almost 3 years never hated going to work i enjoyed everyday i worked there guys were great, we had alot of work going on, kinda wish i never would have left. Brubacher is also a good company to check into, both companies do alot of resdential work though, Kinsley is out of York, heavey higway/ site work company and theres some decent size companys out of Harrisburg area, Liberty excavating is one that comes to mind.
TH71, By the sounds of it I thought you were happy with your current company :beatsme What's up did something happen?AAM is good to work for but the traveling sucks.