Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need parts schematic for 1974 Case 580B CK Loader Control

BartDHull ยท 2015-11-14 01:38

I'm looking for a schematic that shows all the parts for the front bucket control. Right now it's extremely loose. I think there is supposed to be a rubber bushing that is squeezed tight by a bolt for the up-down bucket movement. Right now I can move the handle up and down 4 to 5 inches before I engage the valves to make the bucket move. Anybody have a "blown up" pic of this control assembly? Thanks Bart D. Hull Laveen, AZ

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2015-11-14 03:08

    This may be it, lots of variations: http://partstore.casece.com/us/ASCOEQ-Branch15/parts-search.html#epc::mr56444ar706811

  2. #2BartDHull2015-11-14 12:57

    Thank you! I don't know how to navigate the Case parts site very well yet..... but I'm sure I will soon. That is exactly the Loader control I have. I expected a rubber insert between the joystick and the up and down lever for the loader as it is so sloppy now. (4 or 5 inch of slop). I can't believe it wore out this far, but maybe it did. Bart

  3. #3lantraxco2015-11-14 18:32

    No worries, happy to help when I can. For the older machines you have to kind of noodle around to find the loader and backhoe because they're in separate books. It always amazes me how linkage and controls can get so sloppy... I think it's partially because when the engine is running they constantly bounce and oscillate. Have fun!