Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need picture of F0rd 4500TLB battery mount

Brad Buchanan ยท 2015-03-28 11:00

Hey guys. I have a 4500 that I have rebuilt the engine and am preparing to install. I need a picture of how the battery is mounted so I can either get the brackets or fabricate new ones, This is the TLB with the hard nose. Thanks in advance, Brad

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042015-03-28 22:34

    http://www.messicks.com/NH/49534.aspx Click on line 6 then line 11D02

  2. #2Brad Buchanan2015-03-30 11:10

    Thanks Mitch. I don't have any of those brackets... Probably have to fab something up but that is kinda fun too. At least I know how it is positioned. Brad

  3. #3tuney4432015-03-31 08:32

    I happen to be parting out a 4500.Quite sure I still have the battery bracket if you're interested.

  4. #4Brad Buchanan2015-04-09 09:57

    I am interested in the battery brackets and some other parts. 518-521-4322 Brad