If anybody currently owns or plans to auction away their Link-Belt 120|HT, I have a major request: Please paste reference images of the new crane model's new extra compartment doors on the outside and what they contain (such as washer fluid, (hydraulic) oil reservoir, hydraulic pumps, fuses, etc.) and especially the cabin's instrument panel, dashboard, indicators, controls (with function symbols), etc. - that includes both the truck cab and the crane cab. This is what I got so far: That will complete this part of my 3D reconstruction of this heavy equipment for my Blender animation. I need as many pics as possible to make my 3D model 120|HT function like the real life crane.
View this while you can!: https://www.jeffmartinauctioneers.com/auctions/1248/lot/326735-truck-crane-2022-link-belt-120-ht (Like H. J. Farmsworth) Good news, everyone! My quest on collecting reference images is ALMOST COMPLETE for this machine! However... it was missing quite a few. ...And the details this thing possesses compared to the HTC-8670 is just... breathtaking! I knew there was gonna be more extras on this machine than the HTC-8670 like a battery compartment, storage compartments camoflaged into the chassis (for things like slings), and so much more! Below are the images the auctioning person didn't get images of. If you can post images of these missing parts I circled that were never opened or photographed in that auction link, please do.
Oops, almost missed a spot.