Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Some help on Fiat Allis bulldozer

cmyers72 ยท 2005-08-03 15:48

I was wondering if anybody could help me. A guy I work for has a bulldozer it is a fiat allis 10c. it is an ealry 80s model looking for a repair manual. It had a problem turning and he let some youg kid work on it he took it a part and then left and never came back :eek2 so the guy who is going to work on it now is not too sure what he did to and needs some reference thanks for any help provided chris

Replies1
  1. #1RonG2005-08-08 07:39

    Here is a priceless article with many pics of the steering clutch replacement on an old Cat that has just got to help you somehow regarding procedures that you can anticipate.The basic concept is similar for most dozers.Some have wet clutches and some are dry I think but this will be very interesting to look at. Ron G. http://acmoc.phpwebhosting.com/viewtopic.php?t=3614