Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need some help with an old Nissan forklift

joetx ยท 2024-08-26 11:49

Just picked up this old Nisan forklift. Tag says It's and NF01, Serial number is NF01-024028. Don't know anything about it. The previous owner says they started it by putting gasoline in the carb. He thinks that the carb needs work as it floods. I need to get this forklift working to use at my shop. I would like to know the year model so I can order the right parts. I need a carb kit to see if that works, if not maybe buy a carburetor. I would like to see if there's a PDF manual available to do maintenace and repair on it. Here's a photo of it and the tag. Please decode the tag for me. What's the curb weight. And lift capacity of this forklift. Thanks for your help.

Replies1
  1. #1MarcusZ19672024-08-26 12:18

    NF01A18 - 1,8 Metric Ton 1750kg - 3858 lbs. (lift @ 24") 2850kg "curb"?? There should be numbers or a tag on the motor. Pics of that and the carb would help.