Hi, not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, perhaps someone could direct me. I am looking for transporation for a JLG-42 Telehandler (20,890 lbs/ 7'6" w / 7'8"h / 17'6" length), from Indiana to Saskatchewan. I would appreciate a referral (contact information) of trucking, or please send me to the correct forum. Thank you.
A couple that I can think of off the top of my head: VM Transport, Minnedosa, MB, 1-204-867-5436 Q-Line Trucking, Saskatoon, SK, 1–800-479‑9995 Conquest Trucking, Brandon, MB, 1-204-727-1673 You could also check with local dealers (heavy truck, construction, ag) and see who they use, or who brings their new equipment up from the US. Andrew
I've used uship for a few dozers and ag tractors with good results. All around the country with no problems and cheap.
Uship can be the cheapest but can also be your most expensive option. Lots of guys on there looking to make big bucks with sky high bids hoping you'll take em. It's worth a try tho. A few more to try. Deck X (Winnipeg) Big Freight (Steinbach, Man) Edge Transport (Saskatoon, Sask) www.edgetransport.com Edge will likely be cheapest but Qline and Deck-X can probably do it sooner
Make sure you get a good customs broker. It can make truckers very grumpy if you hire an inept one.
Can't believe I didn't think of those guys! I see their trucks all the time! Hey 42combine, Did you find someone to do the move? Who did you go with and how was the service? Reasonable price? Any problems? Andrew