Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need wiring diagram for Samsung SE 130 LCM2

Southpaw66 · 2024-09-06 06:22

My 1999 Samsung SE 130 LCM2 excavator, serial number DBY1760, was flooded last year and now runs fine with the manual throttle. The Control Panel, ECU and Heater/AC Panel are not functioning. Instead of chasing down new or used parts and spending a sum of money, is it possible to replace some of the functions of the keypad modules by: 1) cutting the wires to the wiper, lights, heater and fan and wiring them to new toggle switches? 2) can I do the same for the track high/low speed function, or is that more complicated? The result would be a simplified version, without the speed sensor, auto decel, preset work modes, diagnostics, but with functioning lights, wiper and heater. Thanks, Richard.

Replies7
  1. #1Lagwagon2024-09-08 07:10
  2. #2Southpaw662024-09-08 14:05

    Great! Thanks.

  3. #3mikeylikesit2024-09-08 18:48

    I have an ecr88 volvo excavator it wont start from the key i found a problem in the fuse box not making connection fixed that had it starting from the seat put all wires connectors back in place now wont start again also can anyone tell me what the red blinking light on vecu it is flashing a code but no references of any kind after market manual dont help thanks mikey

  4. #4Southpaw662025-08-13 10:05

    New problem: the engine stalls when using the hydraulics. My mechanic thinks it is maybe a short to the hydraulic pump elec regulator. Do you have any wiring info for that? Thanks.

  5. #5Lagwagon2025-08-14 07:38

    This is all I have, check the ‘p/valve‘ and ’Eng. Speed sensor’ in 3rd pic to trace wiring.

  6. #6Southpaw662025-08-14 14:01

    Thanks!

  7. #7SteinarN2026-05-24 07:53

    Hi, Lagwagon, I have recently bought one of theese machines. May I ask if you kindly could post the colour coding of the wires? I have power all over the place when the machine is switched off and the electronic is not working, ofc I have found and replaced a couple defektive components in the switch board -a burnt buck converter controller and a shorted zener diode- so some progress. But it is hard to read the diagram when I dont know the colour coding. Thanks Steinar