Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need you on a Cat 120H II

ben500 ยท 2014-10-08 15:57

hey guys . I need some informations about a grader 120H II One month ago , the german dealer , zeppelin , repaired my grader . But in operations , they broke a part .. Now , with the 2D and the automatic grade , all hydraulic system is very slow .. It's a problem ... the problem come to a electromagnet of the proportional hydraulic valve , so the control of lifting blade .. We don't find the part in europ ... It's finish it's a Parker the builder , no cat . So if you have informations , dealers ( with address and phone we are french ) , or more ... Thank you very much I joint you a photo ...

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2014-10-08 17:07

    Does that valve, or the electromagnet, have a Cat part number or is it part of an aftermarket system..?

  2. #2ben5002014-10-09 05:50

    Yes it's the electromagnet . I have a number ,d1dfwe88hcnkw010x6228. , yes it's from an aftermarket system do you have an idea ?

  3. #3Nige2014-10-09 09:12

    If it's part of an aftermarket system then the Cat Parts system will be no help. That is what I was trying to get at. On your photo the address of the manufacturer is obscured by something yellow in the foreground. All I can see is "Hydraulic Valve Division .............. 28 USA" Can you post that complete address..?

  4. #4Heavey Metal2014-10-09 09:56

    It is a Parker valve you could start looking here: http://www.parker.com/portal/site/P...2175e210VgnVCM10000048021dacRCRD&vgnextfmt=EN

  5. #5Chisumtrail2014-10-09 22:11

    Google this "parker proportional valve d1fw" first thing that comes up is a Parker service bulletin for that valve.

  6. #6Chisumtrail2014-10-09 23:26

    Sorry can't read that is not the same valve.