Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

needed roll out bucket

beandrew ยท 2007-11-18 20:57

i bought a cat 930 to scoop up and load semitrucks with chicken litter but it wont lift high enough to dump out the bucket completely so i need a rollout bucket to get the clearance need. But i dont know where to get one a what i need to get the hydralics out to it got any ideas

Replies5
  1. #1surfer-joe2007-11-19 00:05

    Contact your local Cat house and ask them this question. They likely have or can get an answer for you pretty quick. (Nebraska Machinery?) Good Luck!

  2. #2Bucket Man2007-12-11 17:22

    I sell alot of heavy equipment attachments.I can see if I can locate one for you too if you like

  3. #3joedirt2007-12-11 17:32

    Roll Out Bucket Looks like Finning Equipment has one for sale. It sure is a long ways away but maybe its a start. I found it on machinerytrader.com under parts and attachments. If I was any sharper on the computer I would give you the link.(Too Bad) Good Luck!!!!!

  4. #4Dozerboy2007-12-11 19:06

    Why not just build a ramp to get the height you need?

  5. #5RKO2007-12-11 19:15

    Roll out bucket Call General tractor in Shakopee Mn. and ask for used parts. Their used parts are operated under General Tractor. If they have one they will haul it to Missouri Valley Ia. for you. Head equipment is another good one. They are in Tn. and are good on price. There are many more that are better than Nebraska Machinery. Give me a call if you want one. I'll see what I can do.