Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Needing 621 scraper seat suspension assembly

Wipfmister ยท 2025-10-17 23:05

Hey mates my seat suspension assembly took an dump on me today wondering if there's anything out there nothing on cat remain or aftermarket available so looking for that certain guy who's got 1 parted out that knows wat im talking about wanting an seat suspension as shown in pics or part number 5D9204 I got no other option as nothing else will fit help me in any way u can plz and thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Sportsman7622025-10-18 07:10

    I have no knowledge of Cat 621 scrapers. However lots of ag tractors used rubber torsion springs on their seats. Steiner tractor parts has one of the larger assortments, so you might be able to match something up there. https://www.steinertractor.com/search/go?w=torsion If I am completely off topic, let me know.

  2. #2Vetech632025-10-18 09:31

    I know where 2 621's are here. Interested in spare parts machines? I know 1 ran when parked but hasn't been moved in years.

  3. #3Nige2025-10-18 11:26

    If you are looking for the 5D-9204 Spring assembly then they are shown on botth 777parts.com and avspare.com.

  4. #4Wipfmister2025-10-18 13:25

    Yes sir very helpfull something like that should work

  5. #5Wipfmister2025-10-19 13:59

    Thanks I put in am part a request

  6. #6Wipfmister2025-10-19 14:00

    Where might these 2 machines be anywhere close to me I'm in montana

  7. #7Vetech632025-10-19 14:01

    Nope. Near tulsa ok

  8. #8Wipfmister2025-10-21 15:03

    Those companies r showing they have some but none in stock saying they'd have to get them from Europe part number 5d9204