I’m located in southeastern Ohio gallia county I’m looking for someone to look at my 650k series 2 dozer it won’t forwards or backwards and I’m kinda lost
Post what issue you are having. Be specific. There are some really sharp Case guys here on the forum that could help you.
I have a 2005 650k series 2 transmission light and parking brake lights are on and it won’t move I checked the x5 connector and no power on pin 28 12 volts on pin 1
A serial # will help for someone to look it up
Southeastern Equipment is the case dealer in southeast Ohio. Not sure where all their locations are. Also they have locations in West Virginia.
I also have no power at the x5 connector pin 28 key on I read somewhere on here you’re supposed to have power there I have in pin 1 but not 28 I just don’t know what that means
What fault codes do you have
4532
4532 is directional control forward/reverse axis faulted. Check the connector for the FNR joystick first off. Do you have a service manual?
Yes I’m in the process of figuring it out but I’m not good with wiring issues
Good luck wiring always gives me a fit too
There is a section in service manual that identifies each connector you probably will want to look at that. It’s easier for me to get to connector for joystick by pulling it out of console. Of course that depends on you model of 850K. Some have longer harness than others.
Update so I replaced some fuses and now I have 3 codes 4531,4531,4621 I can’t seem to find anything else wrong I’ve been using the manual I bought and doing some testing but haven’t had any luck
Is there any way to test the joystick on these machines ?