Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Needing parts

Outasite ยท 2013-11-29 08:25

Picked up a mini excavator,I beleave it's a grey market machine.called a Hannex N120 I think they may have also been sold under Nissan N120.Any one know of a parts source,need a pinion and ring gear for the table.

Replies5
  1. #1mikebramel2013-12-01 20:37

    Nissan Forklift, if you have a parts book???

  2. #2Outasite2013-12-02 06:00

    Thanks for the reply,USA Nissan dealers do not service or supply parts for this model.It is built by hanix.I think Nissan bought a wad of them,and dumped them in other parts of the world.

  3. #3joispoi2013-12-02 07:17

    Here you go: http://www.hanixeurope.com/dealer-locator.aspx It doesn't seem that you have any dealer support in the USA. Your best bet is to order from the UK or Ireland. Try looking for after market parts using the keywords: mini digger spares, parts, plant spares, hanix It's going to be expensive to keep that machine going without local parts support.

  4. #4Outasite2013-12-02 14:08

    Thanks for the reply,I have found dealers abroad that stock parts, and the prices are not to bad.Its the shipping, and worst of all the US duty import fees charged, that puts it over the top for cost!

  5. #5finaldrive2013-12-03 11:04

    Plant Parts LTD in Hadleigh, UK