Hi We are an attachments manufacture for rippers, buckets, tailgates and etc. We have about 500 SKUs now. We need a writer for like two-three articles every week for our own blog, and other social medias. Let me know if you are interested or you have any referal, needs to be familiar with attachments and machinery, and good with English. Thank you! [email protected]
That lets me out-everything I say is nasty.
Haha maybe I can hire you as competitors writer
That might be fun for ..... a few weeks
Message sent, for my wife that is. She’s the one with skills to do this.
I know an English major that has spent his career around equipment and construction.
https://w.3cogblog.com/ here's my blog. But 2-3 articles a week about buckets? Here's one with pointy teeth, and here's one with rounder teeth...sounds riveting
I'd like to know how this sort of thing works? To do a job requires giving out a ton of personal information, into a black hole of sorts since the applicant has zero idea if the person asking for it / offering said job is a legitimate outfit. And not just someone trying to scam you, and steal your identity. ??? Please explain
I have used freelancer for such things. https://www.freelancer.com/
I’d like to but it would be a conflict of interest.