Hi everyone ! Hoping somebody can help . I have an old Neuson force 1902. She is very old but used on small holding. My offset boom won’t work either way. Annoyingly it’s turned to the left and the usual process of Knocking switch across and using foot pedal now does not work. I can hear the motor trying to do something and also notice a twitch on pipe so has some life. Everything else works as it should any help would be appreciated. I have as basic checked fuses and checked wires for any obvious damage but nowt. don’t particularly need the function just straight would be a start !! Thanks in advance.
Good day & welcome I am short with information on the 1902 machine, I suggest you adopt the following approach, follow the lines from the cylinder back to the main valve, from that spool follow the lines from the spool ends, that we may establish exactly what is intended to control the spool. Take some snaps and post them here that we may see exactly what you are dealing with. Kind regards Uffex
You may have this type of control.
Thank you . I hope to get about it this week. I will update once I get chance.