Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New

jazak ยท 2006-06-22 13:29

Hi guys just found forum from a member on ****site. Have been in the Tree, Lawn & small excavation company for 20 years now.

Replies4
  1. #1Jeff D.2006-06-22 21:25

    Welcome Jazak!! I got a kick out of you introduction,and the word ****site.I was wondering what else it could have been other than the word Hornsite(except with a "P" instead of an "H") I finally figured it out,I think.Was the word "Plow"??That would make more sense. Had I been right with my first guess,that would've made me even more curious as to how heavy equipment would've even been brought up,while visiting there.:bouncegri Anyways,glad you're here!!:thumbsup

  2. #2Steve Frazier2006-06-22 22:14

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Take a look around and join in wherever you like.

  3. #3farmerted442006-06-23 02:08

    welcome!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup

  4. #4jazak2006-06-23 09:46

    Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Yeah it was Plow. :thumbsup One forum site I'm a member of will delete your post if you say other forums sites. So I just wanted to make sure that didn't happen.