Picked up a new 333G for use around the house, got tired of the Kubota dealer and after demoing all makes and models. I priced all machines and had the dealers submit their best price bid. John Deere came back with the best over all price for machine, brush cutter and 90" bucket. 10% down and 2.99 for 60 months Here is the new machine loaded up [U My trade in All loaded up headed to traded in
Please delete Sorry pictures did not post right from phone, and in the wrong sub section. Please delete I can't seem to edit it. Thanks
I get a giant "site warning" pop up when attempting.. It SOUNDS NICE tho.. congrats on your purchase.. That's odd about the Kubota dealer.. in most cases you cant get them off your be-hind.. I guess its for the better tho.. if that's any indication how the service was going to be.. time to move on and keep the money in your pocket.