Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New bucket

Dapollack36 ยท 2015-07-30 15:39

I currently have a 555 with about a 36" backhoe bucket and are looking to get a more narrow one, maybe a 18".anyone know where to find one. Oh yeah I'm in east texas to narrow down the search. Thank you

Replies5
  1. #1DualsportWA2015-08-01 11:48

    I found a 12" trencher and a 42" clean out bucket for my Case 580K on Craigslist. I had to look for a while, but ended up getting a great deal...

  2. #2brucelee2015-08-04 12:03

    Ask local equipment rental yards for used buckets. When I was trying to find wain-roy quick disconnect buckets I found them at my local Cat dealer and they were the cheapest I could find so I bought the 3 I needed. The best deal I ever found though was on eBay about 10 years ago. I got 4 brand new CP buckets with a new quick disconnect for (if I remember right) about $1800 shipped. Good luck.

  3. #3casecx7002015-08-06 19:57

    You could look at Ritchie Brothers auctioneers; I am not sure if there are any in your area but it may be worth a drive. Whenever I am out at their yard I always see a wide assortment of buckets available. Normally they can be bid on online, and a lot of time they go cheap.

  4. #4Dapollack362015-08-17 22:37

    Stupid question but are the make/model specific?

  5. #5Delmer2015-08-17 22:56

    Yes and no. It all depends. Take your pin measurements, between the ears, and between the pins if you want to get picky. If you post them we can guess which other makes/models will probably fit.