Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New bucket for backhoe – First bites !

Metsaman ยท 2015-05-31 04:13

I got from China new wider tooth bucket to My towable backhoe , this are first bites on new bucket... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghDvJMOVM_8

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies4
  1. #1CatToy2015-05-31 05:51

    Thanks for the video, I have seen a few of those in some backyards and wondered if they would be better than a shovel. Seems they are. So, why bury the rock just a few inches below the surface? I would put it a foot or so down so it will not grow during during freezes.

  2. #2Metsaman2015-05-31 06:10

    This spot I have big tree roots and I think that tree going to rotten if I dig bigger hole and cut many roots.

  3. #3apetad2015-06-02 20:08

    How long did it take to dig that? The video is speeded up so much that I can't tell!

  4. #4Metsaman2015-06-02 23:59

    It take's about 20 minutes, I speeded this litle bit because otherwise they are boring to watch.