I'm not sure if anyone on the forum is going to be at ConExpo, but if you are I hope you come by the booth and introduce yourself. We are in the Central Hall booth # 4853. We will have our new C116C on display as well as a C86C. Please stop by our website on or after March 11th to see the first photos of the grader and register to win a free DVD.
One of our competitors just recently bought a 86c and is very happy with it.
Glad to see another machine added to this weight class. I can not tell from the website pictures: if the frame articulation is in front or behind the cab of the C116C, or what the foot control configuration will be. Does anyone has more pictures or info from ConExpo?
Pics from ConExpo 2008 Here are a few pics from our booth at ConExpo. First ones are the booth setup followed by a pic of the team. The guy on the end is George Chuvalo, former Canadian Heavy Weight Boxing Champion and World Boxing Hall of Famer. George did autographs in the booth for a couple of days.
Wow, have any more pics of that blondie....hehe.
I'm with him
Forgot we were looking at graders for a minute!
I have to agree, with out her there's not much there! CAT has it covered :usa