Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Design

WideLoad Co. ยท 2008-03-27 12:40

Here are some shirt designs that we have come up what do you think?

Replies14
  1. #1cat692008-03-27 14:32

    hell i'll take a couple them shirts are cool. pm me and let me know how muchand i'll give you my address!:notworthy:drinkup

  2. #2WideLoad Co.2008-03-27 15:01

    New Designs You can get them at www.wdld2.com .

  3. #3AtlasRob2008-03-27 15:31

    Kooooooool, probably the best construction shirt prints I've seen. :notworthy

  4. #4Rockbreaker2008-03-27 17:02

    Those are great looking:notworthy:notworthy If you send out of US i will get one for sure.... or more:yup

  5. #5Wolf2008-03-27 17:59

    It doesn't say how to order. Please advise how I can order the shirts. Thanks.

  6. #6bigblueox2008-03-27 18:04

    make some with a 963 knocking down some trees! i'll take two

  7. #7nedly052008-03-27 19:02

    Me too!!!!!:notworthy

  8. #8ASPHALT042008-03-28 16:15

    Cool Shirts!

  9. #99420pullpan2008-03-28 21:29

    we need to talk to steve and get some HeavyEquipmentForums shirt with something like that on the back

  10. #10cat692008-03-29 07:09

    thats right !that wuold be so cool :drinkup

  11. #11AtlasRob2008-03-29 19:24

    shirts Why the back. Lets have it on the front

  12. #12Rockbreaker2008-03-30 04:20

    that would be great.. What do you say Steve??

  13. #13N.CarolinaDozer2008-03-30 22:27

    I'd buy a couple of H.E.F. shirts. I aslo wished they had some decals to put on a hard hat or a vehicle.:beerchug

  14. #149420pullpan2008-03-31 08:54

    i picked up a few Wide Load decals at the Expo, one has a D8 with a slope board awesome designs. i believe it is also on one of their shirts