Here's the latest arrival ready for assembly
That's awesome! Hope you keep us updated with more pics
Ah, I would love to do an assembly like that!
I can't believe anybody is buying a new mining digger in the current political climate...I guess they couldn't get their deposit back LOL. Still very interesting Zed.
This is actually #8 of 10 they bought. New mining contract specified new gear so they had to buy new. Plenty of Batu Bara getting mined in Kalimantan, it's true they aren't making much money but at least paying the bills and keeping their heads above water
Is this in Kalimantan?
Yes Kalimantan Timur
some assembly required ? You would think with that high priced toy, it would come assembled, not a kit.....
Very interesting Zed. When I was living in Malaysia several years back, I was involved in a minor capacity on potentially expanding some existing coal mines and opening up some new reserves close to the Mahakam River and also close to Balikpapan Bay. It was a bit more exciting in those days as the price of coal was more buoyant then.