Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New discovery channel show

Jeffksf ยท 2008-11-09 19:47

Extreme logging this Tuesday @ 10:00PM This is the best link I could find on their site. http://http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.13897.25876.36446.1

Replies16
  1. #1GRUZ PLT2008-11-09 22:45

    Link is not working

  2. #2Jeffksf2008-11-10 07:05

    Go to their site http://dsc.discovery.com/ and then go to TV schedule tab at the top, then go to Tuesday for that days listing.

  3. #3Jeffksf2008-11-10 07:12

    Try this link http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.13897.25876.36446.1

  4. #4brynbaily2008-11-10 17:06

    Saw the commercial last night. It looks like a spin off of the ax men show with more equipment :thumbsup I'll have to check it out.

  5. #5Wolf2008-11-11 14:20

    How big are the trees they are knocking down? What kind of equipment are they using?

  6. #6GRUZ PLT2008-11-11 22:12

    A whole lot of tigercat !!!!!!!!!!:slomo:canada

  7. #7dirt digger2008-11-11 22:43

    i'm watching it right now...they just broke a track and are actually going to show the fixin' process this show could be my new favorite!! i dont need to watch trees fall like the other show...i wanna see MORE POWER!!!

  8. #8catd8t2008-11-11 22:50

    its not bad i like but is not axe men

  9. #9catd8t2008-11-11 22:57

    next week mule logging oh fun lol

  10. #10scholzee2008-11-12 08:53

    I could not believe how swamppy it was and the floatation tires were something else. Pretty skilled operator to handle that track like they did, looked like it weighed 1 pound instead of 1 ton . they completed the repair in 1.5 hours, obviously must have done it many times. Pretty cool stump throwing at the end.

  11. #11Jeffksf2008-11-12 10:21

    Was deffinetly a cool episode, notice I said episode. The show is called "Extreme Logging" so it looks like it will be a different method for each show. Next week is mule logging:beatsme and then the week after that is helicoptor logging.

  12. #12hummer132008-11-12 16:02

    In 2 weeks they are doing helicopter logging, should be pretty cool jason

  13. #13BigK6002008-11-12 16:53

    I saw the show last night, thought it was pretty cool. Somewhat more infromative than Axe Men more of a business side. I've never seen southern logging before, here in Minnesota we just wait untill winter and the swamps freeze up, makes things much easier.

  14. #14312King2008-11-12 19:40

    I thought the show was cool. I hope they have more of the swamp logging. To me watching a mule pull a tree is like watching paint dry.

  15. #15raju30882008-11-13 08:17

    I thought it was a lot better than Ax Men. I also hope they show more swamp logging.

  16. #16catd8t2008-11-28 11:31

    is their anymore shows i didnt see any more on the guide