Just started this job the other day have to install 4 seepage pits and ousite sump pit for footing drains (manhole) lots of storm line for roofleaders, lawn drains, cach basins and trench drains. Then have to rought grade remove some trees and do a septic install.
manholes Nac, if you turn the manhole on its base you'll find it a lot easier to get the biscuit to stay on Great pics, nice bit of digging by the looks of it. :thumbsup
How did you manage to get a job that contains no solid rock ??
Here we just have round rocks and bouldes. I have allready took 6 loads of round boulders 2' plus off the site. Have one the size a VW bettle that I have to drill and split. The next job after this I have a 500' + sewer run down the middle of the street all rock.
Nac, where are you working? I'm wondering because the same work is going on in the town next to me and was wondering if that was you.
Franklin Lakes
nope not you.....this guy is in Mountain Lakes.