Blue Ridge Tractor is a new independent dealership formed to provide parts,sales, and service for Dressta/Dresser/International equipment. We will service central/southern IL, western IN, and western KY. We can also drop ship parts anywhere if you're out of the territory and don't have a dealer. We are stocking new Dressta equipment and have a lot of experience with older Dresser and International machines. Email [email protected] for contact info. Blue Ridge Tractor 6923 Mine Five Road Benton IL 62812 [email protected]
Welcome to HEF AXLE BRT. :drinkup How do your parts prices compare to purchasing from local Komatsu dealers, they seem to be proud of their parts. There's a couple of members at HEF that have old I-H or Dresser machines, one in Louisiana has an old I-H forklift as I recall, do you guys have experience with them?
In regard to the Komatsu pricing, I can't say for certain because our local Komatsu dealer doesn't carry Dressta parts. However, our parts come directly from the Dressta warehouse in Chicago so I can only assume that the prices should be less. I am not familiar with the I-H forklifts. Our specialty is the Dressta/Dresser/International crawlers.
Interesting, thanks for the info.
Got our website up: www.brtractor.com
Work for a Dressta dealer in Pa. and I can tell you they are proud of there parts too and at times the supply is not the greatest. BUT we have had good luck with them are far as breakdowns.