Just got the call from the hdyrauclic shop that my drive motor for my 1995 1845c is shot and shouldn't be rebuilt. He also said they can't find any numbers is this common? So where is good place to find an aftermarket replacement? Probably to much to ask for reasonably priced as well.
Case want two grand, everybody and his brother sells replacements. Part# 229263A1 Call: Flint Hydraulics, Inc. Phone: (901)794-4884 Fax: (901)794-1618 Or: http://e-backhoeparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=14818 They're right around the corner from you, but gawd knows where the motor sill ship from.
Ok I bought a new drive motor for the right side. When both levers are pushed forward or pulled back for reverse it works fine but if I just push the right side forward it moves but very slow. Also when going straight forward I have to hold back the left side so what is going on now what should I look for now