I work as an Equipment/Truck Mechanic at my county's Highway Department. The snow plow patrol truck fleet is about 32 trucks and is primarily Internationals. In the last two years, we have purchased three new Freightliner 114SD trucks with Detroit DD13 engines. These new Freightliners drive way better than the Internationals in my opinion. Better visibility, better ride, better fit and finish, more power, they look and sound nicer too...all my personal opinion of coarse. Just wondering if anyone has some opinions of the newer Freightliner/Detroit Diesel trucks? How are they holding up? What do you like or dislike about them? Thanks.
Do you guys have any of those multi-level snow-blowers mounted on your trucks? I mean the kind that looks like it could eat an Oldsmobile and spew metallic confetti?
We have two multi-auger blowers, but we put them on the front of a 624K Deere loader.
That's cool. I was just thinking the other day... I have read easily over a hundred zombie novels and seen dozens of zombie movies and TV shows. Yet I have never once seen or read anything where someone used one of those multi-auger blowers to deal with the zombie hoards. Maybe it's because the story would end too quickly...?