Whoo Hoo!!! I can post!!!! Such excitement, such a feeling of freedom and becoming part of the group!! Good Morning all! As mentioned, I'm in NJ (hold the comments please) and have a JCB 212s 4x4x4 backhoe unit. I have a 24" digger bucket and a 12" bucket. I also have a one yard front bucket and a proper set of forks which replace the front bucket. I love the quick disconnect, connect feature with the hydraulic ram to fasten the bucket. I can change from bucket to forks in way less than a minute!! I manage a property and this machine sees a lot of use! Unloading trucks, moving sheds, digging holes, landscaping, road maintenance, etc, etc, etc. Sadly my predecessor has ignored the machine a bit so bits are beginning to fail and need attention. In all honesty, I've ignored the machine a bit during the last few years in favor of giving attention to other more pressing items. It is time to whip this puppy into shape, hence my signing up on this forum to seek advice from those with a LOT more heavy equipment experience than I have. BTW, NJ is a beautiful place with a tarnished reputation. I'm up in the North West section where the hills are heavily forested and the homes are far between. If we could only get rid of our corrupt government we'd be golden!! Here is a photo of the machine removing the body from my 69 Ghia for restoration... Dave
No replies yet.