Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Girl From Nova Scotia

TerrieB ยท 2014-10-02 21:17

I am in the process of applying for a heavy haul truck operator course in Alberta and I was told by a good friend to try this forum out. As part of the application I need to interview a current heavy haul truck operator. If you would be willing to help me please message me. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Just to give fair warning it is a lot of questions so be prepared to be pestered by me for roughly 30 minutes or so. Thanks in advance Terrie

Replies2
  1. #1wosama931b2015-04-19 12:07

    Hey there, good luck on the new job, i,am not a trucker, but drove a little back in the day when i was young, 1969. There is a Heavy Truck Forum that may help Keep working hard and listen to the boss. have fun, sam.

  2. #2lantraxco2015-04-19 14:43

    Welcome, and good luck with the new career.