Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy from Maine.

BSanderson94 ยท 2014-06-27 17:28

Hi, New to this I am going to college in the fall for Mobile equipment with CAT focus just figured I would get my name out their and all. Just looking to see the full extent of what I am getting myself into which I kinda already know just don't beat a :deadhorse:lmao:usa okay thanks. Also it is not UTI or WYOTECH for those pondering about it but a college AED CAT partnered and all.:bash :drinkup -Brad.

Replies6
  1. #1Mike L2014-06-27 21:46

    Welcome from another mainiac

  2. #2BSanderson942014-06-28 13:24

    Thanks Mike.

  3. #3CM19952014-06-28 19:19

    Welcome to the Forums!:drinkup

  4. #4mally2014-06-29 07:11

    Welcome from a county mainer. Good luck in your quest.

  5. #5BSanderson942014-07-07 14:33

    Thanks everyone, Hows it upta Aroostook there buddy any good moose or deere damage lately?

  6. #6mally2014-07-07 18:23

    Has not been bad yet, although the horseflies are out in full force as of last week and that drives the moose and deer out to the roads to wait for a oncoming truck to end their misery.