Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Guy from Nevada

Mobilehomie ยท 2011-12-02 13:09

Hey all, new to the forum and to the equipment. We just bought a Komatsu D-31S-16 track loader. Didn't buy it for the loader part though, it has a custom built hitch on the back in place of the rippers. We use it to spot Manufactured Homes on site. This thing is very maneuverable and will be a great addition to the company. Now lets see if I can post pics.... Looks like they are going to be links...

Replies5
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2011-12-02 15:51

    Looks like a handy tool for moving trailers. You can do some site prep as well

  2. #2wosama931b2011-12-02 21:24

    Thats looken good and i can see how it helps, nice machine, i bet it save a lot of time getting it set up right.. have fun.

  3. #3Mobilehomie2011-12-03 16:52

    Yip, my boy has a picture of me spotting our first house, need to get him to email it to me. Son does most of the work on houses, I get to drive the big truck and the track loader. I spend the rest of my time in the office....

  4. #4willie592011-12-03 20:26

    Welcome to the forum Mobilehomie. The images are too large to post on forum. Size limits for pics are 640 x 580. I can possibly post the pics if you like.

  5. #5virgintract2011-12-14 11:28

    still avaialable for sale??