Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy fron Kansas

KS8780 ยท 2020-12-07 19:34

Hello all. I just joined up today but have looked at this forum in the past. Lots of good info here it looks like. I farm and ranch in north central Kansas. Wheat, corn, soybeans, milo, alfalfa and a couple hundred momma cows to keep busy in the winter. I just bought a 2000 model D6R and I am sure I will have a bunch of questions while I get familiar with it. Thanks for having me

Replies4
  1. #1Welder Dave2020-12-07 19:37

    Welcome, lots of Cat knowledge here, actually lots of knowledge for all things related to equipment.

  2. #2shopguy2020-12-07 19:51

    Welcome,we been hoping you would find us.

  3. #3funwithfuel2020-12-18 06:25

    Welcome, sounds like a very busy life.

  4. #4kshansen2020-12-18 07:39

    Welcome from NY the stat NOT the city! When you need info on that Cat do everyone a favor and post a S/N those of us with SIS access will be happier! S/N will let us tell you even the day it was built and every option it had on it when it left the Cat House!