Hello Everyone! I recently joined the forum and suspect I'll be on the "asking" side for a while considering I have very little experience with heavy equipment. I purchased a used CAT 941B a few months ago to clear the small trees/stumps from 27 acres I bought last year. The land had been logged several years ago and of course they left the stumps and over the years the regrowth of small trees and heavy brush took over. I bought a brush cutter from an outfit online and rented a skid steer last fall and went to town clearing out the brush/saplings. That combo did a great job but could not take down some of the bigger trees and didn't do much for the roots/stumps so I purchased the 941. It's great for pushing over the bigger trees and grubbing the stumps but not too good for the roots so I bought a root rake for it. Only the second one the guy built for a track loader since they are traditionally used on dozers. Seems to be working pretty well though, takes some finesse but is clearing out the roots.
Welcome to HEF dmcshultz. :drinkup