Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New guy with old Jcb 1550

Xer089d · 2018-04-13 20:35

hi my name is Jon and I just picked up a 1982 jcb 1550 2wd. Motor runs strong and with the new battery the girl fires right up. Down side is she needs some work: -Leaking slew pots - shuttle shifter fluid disappearing lol - all the electronics don’t work - a bunch of grease fittings are broken off I am looking to try and find a manual so I can do most of the repairs my self. Also any help would be great!

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2018-04-14 05:10

    I don't know if you saw it or not X,, but we have a "manual trading post" w/ its own thread.. Ya might be able to find something there.. & BTW> WELCOME..

  2. #2Nick Powell2018-04-14 23:48

    I found one for my 86 1400B on ebay. I think these guys might carry one too https://www.reliable-store.com/