Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Here

puredieselpower ยท 2006-05-29 16:18

Been surching for an equipment forum since I got my t-180 4 weeks ago. i use my bobcat for pole buildings and site work. i am glad i found this site as a member to other sites i know how usefull sites like this can be.:waving

Replies13
  1. #1digger242j2006-05-29 17:17

    Welcome aboard! Feel free to jump in wherever...

  2. #2Steve Frazier2006-05-29 23:09

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

  3. #3norrodbh2006-05-30 10:03

    Welcome aboard. Nice machine. Where is Allen, MD ? Is that Eastern Shore? I lived in Maryland for many-many-many years.

  4. #4Orchard Ex2006-05-30 18:04

    norrodbh - I'm in St. Inigoes - due west of Puredieselpower but on the Western Shore - Where did you live? So that means you know where "Baltmer" and "Warshinton" are, and that you get a drink of "worter" from the "zink"? And that "Old Bay" goes good on everything... :thumbsup From a lifelong resident of "Merlind"

  5. #5puredieselpower2006-05-30 18:42

    My sister in law lives in southern maryland works for navy, you ever been to the tiki bar:thumbsup

  6. #6puredieselpower2006-05-30 18:43

    Allen is just south of Salisbury and just north of Princess Anne. Got to love the sand between the toes.:yup

  7. #7Orchard Ex2006-05-31 08:04

    :yup Tiki is fun, they changed it a lot recently - brought in a beach and actually made a parking lot out back. These days a trip to Solomon's Island is usually for dinner instead of Tiki Bar - Mai Tai's. :drinkup It's hell gettin' older

  8. #8norrodbh2006-05-31 09:14

    Hey guys ! I lived on the "main land" in Pasadena, between Baltimore and Annapolis for 17 years. I knew a gal in Salisbury, so I know that area to the Shore. Spent many a night in the Purple Moose. Also did a lot of camping and fishing off Assateague. Miss that area a bit. I really miss the steamed crabs :crying They are my weakness. We used to boat over to the Crab Claw at St. Michaels.

  9. #9puredieselpower2006-05-31 18:57

    Love Assateague, O.C., But the crabs are up to $200 a bushel not to many for me this summer. Got to raise my price i guess. LOL.

  10. #10norrodbh2006-06-01 09:50

    Wife and I jumped on the Harley last summer and rode to Baltimore. I was in the mood for blue crab so we went to the inner harbor for dinner. They wanted $75 for one dozen crabs Yeah, my eyes poped out of my head ! While they were very large males, I could only afford to get 4. I remember when my buddy and I used to run 25 crab traps in the bay. I could come home with a bushel ! Also went fishing on day and came home with 149 white perch, and 22 seabass. We had one heck of a weekend cookout.

  11. #11puredieselpower2006-06-01 19:39

    Yeah those days are about gone for good. I lived near Deal Island for 15 years, we put out three pots and would have to turn the crabs away we would have so many. Rockfish season was the best landing those 40" to 50" rock. The Bay is dieing and we might see a $400 bushel before it is all over.

  12. #12Finance Guy2006-06-05 18:03

    Welcome Welcome the this great site. Let me know when you are in need of financing for your next toy. FG

  13. #13puredieselpower2006-06-05 21:28

    Cool thanks