Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New here

798AC/TECH ยท 2024-08-24 16:16

Lets go, I'm Sebastian from Chile (LATAM), heavy equipment technician, and register for share info. Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-08-24 17:50

    Welcome , lots to take in, lots to share.

  2. #2MarcusZ19672024-08-24 19:39

    Welcome to HEF Sebastian!!

  3. #3CM19952024-08-24 19:52

    Welcome to the Forums 798! Glad to have. I really want to visit your country one day.

  4. #4798AC/TECH2024-08-24 21:26

    Thanks Bro, where are you from?, In my country there is a lot of mining, which is why I have worked with countless mining equipment.

  5. #5CM19952024-08-24 21:32

    Right here in Sweet Home Alabama. The only South American country I have been to is Venezuela a long time ago.. Spent a few years in Costa Rica as well.

  6. #6798AC/TECH2024-08-24 21:35

    For work? A few years ago I was in Tucson Arizona, Caterpillar has a learning center, and I went to get an equipment certification.

  7. #7CM19952024-08-24 21:56

    No not for work. 2 college buddies and my father made a trip down to go fishing. On our 3rd day out in the sea we caught a nice sized blue marlin. This was back in the late '90's.

  8. #8798AC/TECH2024-08-24 22:17

    Great experience Man! Thanks and bless