Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New here and 267b question

Woodrow ยท 2012-04-09 08:11

Hey folk I am new to this board, been trying to figure how it works, seems to be alot of good info on here. Ok I have a cat 267b skidsteer, everthing was working right , them all of a sudden the bucket wont lift, it will tilt, but its slow. I can see the lift cylinders on the left and right side try to move , maybe 1/8", just seems like there is not enough hydraulic pressure. The machine will travel fine, Oh and I bought this machine used and have no type of manual or disc for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies3
  1. #1eamon2012-04-09 08:16

    Do you have high flow and is it suck in?

  2. #2Woodrow2012-04-09 09:26

    Dont know, the guy I bought it from didnt know alot about it, if something went wrong he took it to a mechanic, an I dont know how to tell if it's high flow. I am really needing to get a disc or manual for this machine, so I can halfway trouble shoot problems

  3. #3Woodrow2012-04-09 20:57

    No, not a high flow machine, I think a spool is sticking, I can drive over rough ground and hold the lever in the up position and it will come up a little each time I hit a bump.