Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Hitachi (Kawasaki) loaders

NL1CAT ยท 2010-01-24 13:14

Hi, On the dutch forum there was an announcement concerning 3 new loader models. This is from the Hitachi - Kawasaki - TCM alliance. models ZW 330 ZW 370 ZW 550. Picures are from HCME.nl

Replies4
  1. #1blueman2010-01-27 12:34

    Very interesting, I didn't find them on the HCME website. Hitachi has/had LX300 and LX450 models for sale in Asia. Are these new ones just rebadged for Europe or are they Kawasaki's in orange paint or really a combination of both? Any idea what is changed, and if it will be sold as Hitachi in the rest of the world??

  2. #2NL1CAT2010-01-27 14:03

    Look on http://www.hcme.nl/Producten/Wielladers/ This is in Dutch but there are links to english specs in pdf. If I compare the zw550 to the 115zv-2(kawa) I don't see much difference.

  3. #3blueman2010-01-28 17:02

    You're right, looks like a straight-up rebranding. Click here for a press release on it: Will be interesting to see where else they market it in the world. I'd expect Africa, ME, CIS along with Europe if not more.

  4. #4raolela2010-05-14 11:04

    this machine is very good, and is it a new one? how about HITACHI wheel loader , in our mind, CAT wheel loader, weather it is new or used, is very hot in the market...