Have a 2007 NewHolland B95b with 2400 hours. Original owner bought new. At 1800 hours apparently got bad fuel had to have tank cleaned out new fuel pump & injectors. Since then been very diligent about fuel used and performing regular maintenance. Got the water drops warning light the other day changed filters no help now will only run in short intervals and die. Any ideas ?
Does it have a banjo fitting on the fuel line feeding a sediment bowl like the earlier models? If so try cleaning out the banjo fitting.
Not sure what that is but I’ll check. Thank you
Not sure what a banjo fitting looks like lol
I was going to reply but a quick search of " banjo fitting for fuel line " told me I didn't know what I was talking about, or the fitting I thought was a banjo fitting is something else.
This is the location of the banjo fitting on the 575E. This was the little clog that caused the same symptom the OP describes.
Ok thank you I’ll look at mine and see.
Did you get this problem resolved? What did you find?
Hidden blockages in the fuel lines can drive you crazy.
When these new members come on looking for help we need to tell them proper forum Etiquette requires them to follow up with what they find the fix to be.
Amen brother.