Hey guys I need help here my new Holland c175 just suddenly stop moving all around we're talking boom arms won't move to won't move forward or backwards.. I have check the seat belt safety switch, checked and cleaned up most of the wire connection. Not sure what else to look for to gain both my boom arms And my drive back? I'm starting to think might be the hydro.pumps in it. Any help would be greatly appreciated and don't be a dick about it still new with this equipment trying to learn as much as I can thank you
Try looking at the seat safety switch also.
That's was checked as well at a loss with it not sure where else to look only thing I can think of it's the pump in it
Check all the wiring harness under the seat and fuses. Looks like there have been problems with other NH machines.
Check out all that I'm at a loss bud