Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland DC100 dozer moves slow

tootlems ยท 2012-06-16 20:03

I recently blew a hose to the right side drive motor and lost all the fluid (20 gallons) in a DC100 NH dozer. I replaced the hose and refilled the system with Traveler Premium hydraulic fluid from Tractor Supply. Now the machine will begin to move slow in both speeds. You can decelerate the engine and accelerate again, the machine will begin to move normal speed again for a short distance and slow down. Anybody have any ideas about the cause of the slow down. Machine has about 875 hours. Thanks for your help.

Replies2
  1. #1glmadan2013-12-15 14:58

    Tootlems, I know this response is very late, but I had the same situation in my 2001 DC100. I ended up bleeding the hydraulic system. No problems after that. The DC100 has been a great dozer for me. Dan

  2. #2DIRT BOSS2017-07-28 18:23

    Hi Dan my dc100 is doing something like that how did you bleed the air out of the system? Thanks